Friday, December 30, 2011

Family activity :)

✿✿Zee Beom

Today was just great! :) Let's start with morning activities. so, I went out with mum, dad, and my two sisters. We had breakfast at KJ Restaurant and I ordered Kolo Mee, my all-time-favourite food. :) Then we went to Bata, and I found this pair of shoes that will suit with my school attire. so I bought it, using my dad's money. HEHEHEHEHE.

then bla bla bla. We went home at 12 O'clock just before Jumaat's prayer.but 30 minutes after that, my mum, my two sisters and myself decided to go to Warisan to buy pants. hehehe.

And then, in the afternoon, I played badminton with my sister.Was fun. :) hehehe. at least I did some exercise. hehehe.

Lastly, We watched Ombak Rindu together. LOL. I was really excited since everyone's loving it. but hmmm, I'd just rate it..... tuut tuuut. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment